Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Samson's "sister". Zoey has been by my side for a long time now. She is almost 11 years old. :) She was my first "baby". Shes getting so old. :( Samson pesters her to no end, poor girl.

Way back when she was a pup.

With Samson when he was a pup. (Teaching him to sing) ;)

Their favorite pastime. (An oldie and a recent)

My babies!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny! :) They're an odd pair. And I must say, the little dog rules the roost! Hehe. Zoey girl is old & set in her ways, and Samson is just a big ole pup. They are so funny to watch.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I had a little old one and a big puppy for a long while too. (Now I have two big adolescents and the little old one...). When Tucker was little he pestered Tess something fierce...always wanting to play. :) Eventually I broke down and got him Bella--a playmate his own size! LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a little old one and a big puppy for a long while too. (Now I have two big adolescents and the little old one...). When Tucker was little he pestered Tess something fierce...always wanting to play. :) Eventually I broke down and got him Bella--a playmate his own size! LOL

That's how Samson is. He wants to play with Zoey so bad, but she wants no part of it. LOL!

We are suppose to be moving/building within the next year. And once we're settled i'll be looking into finding Samson another playmate his size too! :) Another Golden!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Awwwww, I have the Golden and Chi mixture, as well!

All of mine are rescues, except for my white lab, who is a year old. I have a 3 year old Chi, a 6 year old Cairn terrier (terror), and Ruby.

I have to say that my Chi (Gracie) isn't overly fond of Ruby and her refusal to back down! She is used to being boss and Ruby really doesn't care - it's a battle for the Princess crown in this house! Gracie has always been able to intimidate larger dogs (all 5 lbs of her), and it isn't working with Ruby at all.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Nice pictures, and Rusty my Golden has a new best friend now. A 4 month Pomeranian puppy named Skunky. The little Pomeranian LOVES to play with Rusty, and Rusty is still pretty much a puppy himself haha.

Rusty loves to use his mouth a lot, and Skunky does not care. We watch them like hawks because Rusty tends to play rough. So far no major issues, but everyone worries about Skunky getting hurt haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts