Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Zippy from 2 months until last week...maybe there are to many but couldn't decide, I like them all :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
oh goodness me, Zippy is a cutie!! Great pics, love the bubbles...you have inspired me to take some bubble shots too, it looks fab on camera!

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh goodness me, Zippy is a cutie!! Great pics, love the bubbles...you have inspired me to take some bubble shots too, it looks fab on camera!
Thanks, they really do. I hope I can upload the video soon of him jumping to catch the bubbles :D

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Never too many pictures :) Zippy looks great! and I too love the bubbles ...

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
What a cutie..and I love the bubble shots too! Misty loves playing with bubbles, I never thought to take pictures!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Zippy is absolutely adorable!!! I love all the pics of him!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Awwwwww!! I LOVE the half-in toy chest one!!

Man... seriously, he could pass as Mojo's brother. They look a LOT alike!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love the bubble shots. He is just adorable and looks like he is such a happy boy.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the one of the single bubble right by his head! It's like he is waiting for the right time to attack it!
Actually he was looking at that one but others were coming so he looked up, probably couldn't decide which one to attack :D

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
What a cute little guy! He's obviously not shy about the camera being out and aimed at him:)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Gorgeous photos- especially love the ones with the bubbles!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts