Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to what everones puppy has that is their favorite toy. Layla loves her pheasant stuffed animal but it looks like she will be going through a few of them in her lifetime! She had a stuffed bear with rope arms but that only lasted a week. She also enjoys the empty pop bottles and her rope toy. What other toys do your dogs love that are somewhat sturdy and longlasting?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
my socks
my shoes
my anything to carry. Does not kill them just likes to carry them.

Now I did have my first kill this week. Both Scout and Noah got a hold of a shirt and played tug with it. The arms made the tug realllllllllllllly long and fun to play with. When I came up and found them they frooze. Noah at one end of the room, Scout at the other and both did not want to let go....so said shirt died. : (

Scout likes anything. Noah has a fav. stuffed bear that is loved to death...almost. On it's last leg. He takes it all over the place with him.

·
Registered
271 Posts
braided tug ropes for durability. he likes to squeak a lil fleece lamb and he'll shake to death a stuffed buffalo he has.

other than that our guy doesn't care for toys too much.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
As much as I hate to admit it, even with all their expensive Tuff balls, kongs, giant rope toys, the (very) few stuffed toys left and the giant antlers, the Golden's favorite toys are empty milk jugs!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Durable nylabones, antlers, stuffed toys that squeek (for some reason he does not rip them apart??????), braided fleece toys for tug, squeeky tennis balls, and for outside, nylabone frisbees with the bone imprint.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Chesters favorites are TENNIS BALLS, bully sticks and he loves his stuffed puppy and empty water bottles (cap removed) hmmmm....the pillows off the couch, rug from front door and shoes people forget to put in closet.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
Gunner loves his sqeaky elephant toy, a squeaky football made of tennis ball material, deer antlers, ropes, empty water bottles minus the cap, and any stuffed animal but they don't last long.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Hank's favorite is a stuffed giraffe that squeaks. He also like bully sticks and my crocs. He had a rubber toy with a loud squeaker that he likes to 'kill'.

·
Debbie
644 Posts
I am curious as to what everones puppy has that is their favorite toy. Layla loves her pheasant stuffed animal but it looks like she will be going through a few of them in her lifetime! She had a stuffed bear with rope arms but that only lasted a week. She also enjoys the empty pop bottles and her rope toy. What other toys do your dogs love that are somewhat sturdy and longlasting?
Riley's favorites are all of the ones you already mention except hers is a flamingo instead of a pheasant! She's only 15 weeks old and I have already mended 3 toys. And she seems to love the very loud sound of the soda bottle being attacked vigorously on the tile.

·
Registered
486 Posts
My pup's favorite is this tent. He loves it. He plays in it and puts it over himself and all you see is a walking tent. It is too cute.

Also loves his frog. It makes frog sounds.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Molly LOVES her durable nylabone and the only toys that really interest her are her deflated volleyball and her rubber ring! Oh, She loves to play with her Kong Wubba outside to!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Tysen LOVES tennis balls and stuffed toys, but rarely gets to play with them.

He loves squeaking his Kong wubba, chewing on his nylabone, and carrying his rope around.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
As much as I hate to admit it, even with all their expensive Tuff balls, kongs, giant rope toys, the (very) few stuffed toys left and the giant antlers, the Golden's favorite toys are empty milk jugs!!
lol. How can I forget. Noah and SCout both love Boxes. Yup your right...it's not the stuff you get them they like the most. They like liter soda jugs as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tucker loves anything that squeaks. He walks around squeaking non stop for as long as you let him. Our night time routine now includes taking up the squeaky toys after the baby goes to bed.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
The dummy with the pheasent scent. It's not really one of her everyday toys, but it is her favorite of all times.

·
Registered
486 Posts
My pup's favorite is this tent. He loves it. He plays in it and puts it over himself and all you see is a walking tent. It is too cute.

Also loves his frog. It makes frog sounds.

These pictures are from Petedge. I just ordered another tent, I'll take pics of my pup with his new tent when we get it in a few days. He destroyed his other one; he loved it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right now Obi is totally obsessed with Tennis Balls. He loves playing fetch & he LOVES when we play "catch". I toss them and he catches them...over and over and over!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lucky loves her Stuffed Duck I bought from Kohls... she just finished pulling out the stuffing though... She also loves these stuffed animals with squeakers in the nose and stomach that I got from Costco... and Tennis balls... especially the squeaker ones!

Her most favorite thing to be naughty or when she is mad at me is to chew up my old navy sandals... only mine!

She has also chewed 2 holes in the carpet.... has anyone else had this problem? I am not sure what to do about it. She has done it twice in 2 different houses but doesn't touch the spot again....

·
Registered
33 Posts
My little Rookie loves his treat ball. It's a ball in which you put treats and as he rolls it around treats fall out for him to eat! He played with it at least an hour this morning. It was great, I got to have my coffee and read the paper!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts