Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the GRF members made contributions in memory of Skyler and Buck to Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue, and because the donations were made during the months that HBGRR holds the Double the Gold Campaign, the donation amounts were doubled by HBGRR's DTG Campaign benefactors.

So your $236.20 (odd amount due to Paypal fees) doubled to $472.40.

If you want to see some of the dogs you helped or want to read their stories, you can visit them at Available Goldens

I am sure Skyler and Buck are thanking you for your kindess and for remembering them in such a special way. So I will say "thank you" for them until they get to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge. HBGRR appreciates what you have contributed on their behalf to help other goldens.

Oh one of those Goldens they helped was probably Rusty, sharlin's new big boy! I heard him the other day on the phone and he has a LOT TO SAY! So if any of you are looking for motivational speakers - you might contact Steve to see if Rusty is available.

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Some of the GRF members made contributions in memory of Skyler and Buck to Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue, and because the donations were made during the months that HBGRR holds the Double the Gold Campaign, the donation amounts were doubled by HBGRR's DTG Campiagn benefactors.

So your $236.20 (odd amount due to Paypal fees) doubled to $472.40.

If you want to see some of the dogs you helped or want to read their stories, you can visit them at Available Goldens

I am sure Skyler and Buck are thanking you for your kindess and for remembering them in such a special way. So I will say "thank you" for them until they get to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge. HBGRR appreciates what you have contributed on their behalf to help other goldens.

Oh one of those Goldens they helped was probably Rusty, sharlin's new big boy! I heard him the other day on the phone and he has a LOT TO SAY! So if any of you are looking for motivaltional speakers - you might contact Steve to see if Rusty is available.
From the very deepest of my heart I want to Thank those people that contributed to HBGRR in Skyler's name. Knowing that his pictures touched the lives of other people and that they felt his loss is very humbling. I should be getting the card from HBGRR today or tomorrow and will personally send out some pm's. Not only did you contribute in Skyler's name but you helped HBGRR with others that they have. As Sharon said, some of the donations could have even helped my new goldenbud Rusty. I guarantee if it was earmaked for kibbles they needed it!!!! And yes, Sharon hit the nail on the head - Rusty is a TALKER--she called the other day just as I got home and couldn't get in word in edge wise--he does not like to relinquish the microphone!! I've got him enrolled at ToastMasters to improve his vocabulary though!!

Once Again - THANK YOU.

·
Gold Member
3,105 Posts
yes!

From the very deepest of my heart I want to Thank those people that contributed to HBGRR in Skyler's name. Knowing that his pictures touched the lives of other people and that they felt his loss is very humbling. I should be getting the card from HBGRR today or tomorrow and will personally send out some pm's. Not only did you contribute in Skyler's name but you helped HBGRR with others that they have. As Sharon said, some of the donations could have even helped my new goldenbud Rusty. I guarantee if it was earmaked for kibbles they needed it!!!! And yes, Sharon hit the nail on the head - Rusty is a TALKER--she called the other day just as I got home and couldn't get in word in edge wise--he does not like to relinquish the microphone!! I've got him enrolled at ToastMasters to improve his vocabulary though!!

Once Again - THANK YOU.

it shows what a great bunch of people this group is! everyone is wonderful!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
No one will forget those sweet faces.............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts