Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Umm, I think I would work on that recall :) If you like Susan Garrett, I think she has a Recallers session coming up.

·
Millie's Dad, Chris
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm, I think I would work on that recall :) If you like Susan Garrett, I think she has a Recallers session coming up.

I do think in all fairness I shouldn't have called her name when she was so distracted and absorbed by that puddle.

I didn't video the part where I was able to call her back to me to go back on leash. She was so happy to be running around. Really reaffirming the joy of owning a beautiful dog like a Golden. Not bad for our first time without the long line.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good girl!

:p:HAHAHA! It's you that suffers poor recall! She recalls that mud puddle in the back yard that had to be fenced as she worked diligently on finding water under mud.. Hahaha. Cant wait to see how well fetch goes. GOOD GIRL!:p:

·
Glynis
2,534 Posts
Our recall is exactly the same as yours!! After I watched your video, one came up immediately after on off-leash walking by someone calling themselves the Miami Dog Whisperer - it was amazing but unfortunately did not show you in a good light ha ha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts