Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only say some things among Golden friends - I have a confession... I was babysitting my grandson yesterday evening...I was laying on they floor next to him while he cooed and kicked his feet... I leaned over kissed him and said.... " you such a sweet puppy"... I caught myself and giggled....then not 15 minutes I did it AGAIN!!!! "You are Grandmas sweet puppy! LOLOL!!! You all must pinkie swear you all not to post this on FB!

Attachments

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Adorable picture!!! And very, very funny!!! :)

Reactions: LibertyME

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I was looking at pics of a friend's 2 boys when they were babies and blurted out " OMG they are almost as cute as puppies" Luckily she was a dog person and took it as a compliment. He is one cute baby, you might find yourself saying it a lot! Thanks for sharing him with us, your secret is safe with me :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Only your grandson knows & I know that he won't tell anyone :no:

I find myself giving my grandchildren "dog commands" like Come, sit, stay, stand. Hey, it works!;)

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
That is so funny. :D I constantly call Chance, Zach, (my son's name).

One time I was at a wellness check with my daughter and before her exam started her pediatrician asked some questions, one of which was if she was still in diapers. After I answered him, he looked at me like I had grown a second head...then he started laughing. I asked what was so funny...he said that I had told him that, "She's completely housebroken." I hadn't even realized I used that term. :doh:

Oh well, what can I say...I'm a dog person. ;)

BTW...your grandson's a doll!

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
OMG, that's hilarious! And he's adorable!

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
Wow! Super cute little boy...um, I mean puppy! :p:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts