Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Awwwww. . . .mine keeps wanting to hang out side! Your Roxy looks a bit older than my Mac though--she knows it's cold and under the covers is the best place to be! I think this temperature change is still new for Mac.

Hugs to Roxy--I do love those white faces! I'm in South Florida near Fort Lauderdale and we're hunkered down here too!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Snug as a bug in a rug, she is. How cold is it in Florida?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwww. . . .mine keeps wanting to hang out side! Your Roxy looks a bit older than my Mac though--she knows it's cold and under the covers is the best place to be! I think this temperature change is still new for Mac.

Hugs to Roxy--I do love those white faces! I'm in South Florida near Fort Lauderdale and we're hunkered down here too!
Roxy is loving this weather too. if it was up to her she would lay out on our deck all night(of course we wouldnt let her) but with her knee problems, etc her daddy decided it was best for her to be under the covers and she loves that too. how old is Mac?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Roxy is loving this weather too. if it was up to her she would lay out on our deck all night(of course we wouldnt let her) but with her knee problems, etc her daddy decided it was best for her to be under the covers and she loves that too. how old is Mac?
Mac is not quite 2 years old; she will be a year and 8 months on the 5th of January.

DNL2448 Snug as a bug in a rug, she is. How cold is it in Florida?
Right now, by me, it is a brisk 55 degrees. Whenever it drops below 70, I start to feel a chill!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Roxy is one smart girl. Mine are loving the cold weather too but Mom isnt loving it. Daisy wont go outside at night without me so I have to get my coat on just so she will go pee. I cant stand at the door and watch, no I have to go outside. We are getting down to 32 tonight. That is just too cold for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts