Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very surprised to find a check for the extra deductible in the mail from Pet Plan this morning! My vet wrote an letter to them explaining why she thought the claims should've been viewed as one condition and it worked!!! I hadn't heard anything, put a call in a day or so ago asking- they said they had gotten it, would review it and make a decision!

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com...-so-out-736-62-bill-pet-plan-only-paying.html

YAY!!!! :D

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
So so so happy it all worked out!!! I had a feeling if the vet was willing to go out on a limb and vouch for the treatment, they would change their tune a bit... yay!!

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
I’m so happy for you! And since we’re about to submit our first claim to PetPlan for Pippa’s spay because of her ovarian cyst, it’s encouraging to hear that they have treated you fairly.

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
Glad to hear this. I've purchased PetPlan for Cosby, Griff, Punch and my son's dog Jack. After all Meggie's medical bills, I knew I couldn't leave these guys unprotected. I was hoping I made a good choice in companies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts