Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet. Bart gets naming rights on her, and he may just leave as Rachel because he doesn't like changing pets' names once they're used to it. That's how he grew up with a cat named Sylvia.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
um, nope, nope, you've got that written wrong - you're picking up that sweet thing to bring to me, right? :)

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh my gosh! She's ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see pictures when you bring her home.

Name suggestions: Onyx, Desiree (Desi for short... like Lucy and Desi)

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know. She's just so adorable, and she was just dumped. The rescue said that there had been people nearby giving away golden/ lab mix puppies, and that they probably couldn't give her away. The lady said that she's sweet and well behaved and doing good with the pottying.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always said that if we ever had a boy dog, I would name him Linus, but I obviously like the little girls.

That doesn't sound quite right, does it?

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
aw, i like Lucy & Ethel.

of course, you could go all scientific and name her Ardi (now the new oldest female hominid found)

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
since you have a Lucy, you should go with Ethel.
Naw, not Ethel...but what about Vivian (Vivian Vance played Ethel)

Hmmm, Lucy Snowflake and Vivian Stormcloud....:p:

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Vivian is nice too.

but, i'm going to stick with Ardi - i'm too much of a geek to let that kind of chance go by! to have a older Lucy with a younger one named Ardi ... oh the irony! :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts