Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Found my Golden boy!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k. he chewed it, but it most definitely wont work now :doh: My fault however, I let him out back in the snow and followed about a minute later to find him ripping apart someones wrapping paper that must have flown over the fence. I leaned down to pick it up and then I heard the garbade men. Realized I forgot to put the garbage out so I ran inside. I put the garbage out and then realized I had lost my camera. I thought maybe it fell out of my pocket while I was picking up the paper? Well there it was in a pile of snow. I picked it up and it was all chewed up :no:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
sorry - but now ya get a new one!

when I lst saw this, Oakley's Dad was last responder & thought it was HIS new camera

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh no. Hopefully it wasnt a really expensive camera. But it does give you an excuse to get a new one. They are fast on their feet when it is something they should not have.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Oh no! I'm so sorry he got to the camera. What a bummer!

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
This one was a painful loss. Hmm, okay the boy has chewing issues and needs to learn what is okay and not okay in your household. Get some rope/chew toys and some nylabones/marrow bones/bones with stuff in them and whenever he is going for something he should not have, give him one of those things. I also would tell Max he was a good boy when he took a toy/bone from me and went to play with it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I hope you can replace it.
Maybe he was just trying to get it back to you and his teeth were in the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts