Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when, on cold frosty mornings, I could open the door and just let her go.:(

Shoes, coat, leash, sling and a blast of freezing air in the face. Guess it will wake me up! Off we go for morning potty.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I'm with you there--I sure miss getting Toby ready for his morning walks. It was my time to commune with God, plan my day and just enjoy the early morning breeze (except this summer of course when I got to enjoy the excessive heat/humidity).

My motto during these next few weeks: This Too Shall Pass....soon we'll both be back to the normal routines with our babies!

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
I feel that way with my Toby, too, except this won't pass. Already we are making plans for how to deal with the ice and snow this winter, and getting both him and Tiny outside. But I'm glad they're both still around for me to need to make these plans!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you on that one hotel! We'll be dealing with snow...not so much ice up here...before she gets the all clear; sometime in March for totally unrestricted activity, January for limited restrictions. We've had a lot of Decembers where we just get dumped on almost everyday. We'll have to shovel or blow the snow in her potty area.

Today, she rolled in the grass for the first time. That is her favorite thing when she's outside. I was glad to see it. Of course she wanted to leap up and take off :doh: after!

It is nice out and I love the sun coming up, the brisk air and it is nice to commune with God and nature...just not so early!:smooch::)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts