Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few photos of litter at almost 5 weeks od age. Photos taken yesterday by a friend. They are starting to differ a little in their looks and personality's. They are now only content to running around my entire main floor. They love to go go go. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
OK you can pack up the little cutie in the 4th pic from the bottom and ship him or her (not sure which) off to my house.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
That last picture is too adorable. That's pure bliss.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
OMG they are so cute!! Love the last picture and the caption.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
How adorable!!

I have a question, though. Are you at all worried that they'll bite on each other, and one will swallow or choke on one of those little bells? That would terrify me.

They are gorgeous babies!

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Wowza-they are cute! That little guy in the next to last picture can come home with me!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all! I love them at this age they are so much fun. I just had 10 pups crawling all over me. My ponytail seems to be of great entertainment to them. Along with my pant lets and sweater strings. The work gremlin suits them to a T.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Yellow boy looks like he is wearing a fluff suit. With his prance and puppy coat, he looks like a calender puppy! So cute. Blue boy is still my guy- something about his sweet eyes and nice baby muzzle.

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
Oh gosh, just send them all to me....what's a few more? Sam could use the playmates. They are absolutely adorable. As I looked at each pic, the oohing and ahhing got louder LOL! I love their fat bellies :)

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL thanks guys! He just looks fluffier because he had a bath the other day. No ACC, I have tugged on the bells pretty good and keep an eye on them.. if they seem to be coming loose etc. We change collars every two days so the others can be washed. They are holding up pretty good.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts