Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the four week headshots of the Y babies! I think they are getting cuter and cuter as the time goes but I am biased. A little early but I would love to hear who everyone likes. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
TOO CUTE!!! How could you not love Pink Girl??? Wow - that is a special picture :)

·
rose
497 Posts
love the little paw of pink girl but cant possibly have a fvourite as ill upset all the others lol they are ll stunning

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
From day one, something about Pink Girl really stands out. She is lovely. Orange and Yellow boys are gorgeous. Blue Boy seems to have the best head to me in this set of pictures?? Red boy is looking good too. Cute litter! All in all, today I want Yellow or Blue boys, lol.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Still going with either red boy or blue boy, leaning toward blue boy, but they're all simply gorgeous.

·
Registered
601 Posts
They are all so cute. My daughter wants pink girl.

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone for your kind compliments. Yes, I like Pink girl as well. They are such rotters.... they have major attitude. I am playing with one and stop they look at you, bow so they're little butts are in the air and start their giving their little woofs at you. They are also running a little to fast for themselves barking and spinning around to look at you to follow. They all love pant legs and feet... like little crazy's. They are fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
There are some cute heads in the litter. Pink girl definitely stands out, but I have liked her since the first group of pics. Blue Daisy is pretty cute in her pick as well. Blue and Black boy look to have the strongest heads in these photos....

Which ones are the most balanced right now?

I bet you're having fun! My guys are just starting to play with toys now... what a blast.

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
I don't know what to look at for heads at this stage, but I'm a pushover for expressions. Pink Girl looks like she has loads of personality. Blue Boy and Black Boy have expressions that melt me.

Love the pics, Ash.

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
There are some cute heads in the litter. Pink girl definitely stands out, but I have liked her since the first group of pics. Blue Daisy is pretty cute in her pick as well. Blue and Black boy look to have the strongest heads in these photos....

I bet you're having fun! My guys are just starting to play with toys now... what a blast.
Hah, just saw Mac's post. For a rank amateur, I didn't do too bad falling for Blue Boy and Black Boy! :)

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will you be keeping one Ash? :)
Yes, of course! I will keep a female and maybe a male depending on how many there are that look promising but my pick male is spoken for!!! LOL time will tell.... and grading!

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

You know its funny they all look for the mosy part very balanced. I try not to look to hard right now because soooo much changes. Thank you for the kind compliments. Yes, I love this age...glad to hear your pups are doing well :)

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good socialization opportunity... I think so. The pups loved these visitors.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They are all precious but you gotta love the "Talk to the Paw" attitude of the Pink Girl. Thanks for keeping us updated.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts