Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided tonight while I was cleaning I needed some music. So I dusted off my theater grade speakers with sub woofers to boot and turn them on. My one neighbour doesnt care as long as its after 3pm as she leaves for work then. By law states I have to stop it after 11pm.

So, my one neighbour pounds on my door screaming at me to turn it off. Normally I wouldnt have an issue with this. BUT, this neighbour every single weekend friday, saturday and sunday night until 1am has his going so loud I can hear it. I have filed numerous reports with the police, asked him kindly to at least turn it down. He laughed in my face.

So, I laughed at him, said how does Karma feel and shut my door. Havent heard back from him.

I am not normally this rude, but this is the first time in 4 months I had my good speakers on. I think he can live with it for a couple hours as I have to live with it from him 3 days of the week.

Does anyone else listen to loud music to motivate or is it just me..

·
Phyllis & The Solas Gang
676 Posts
I love to listen to loud music, and my 17 year old is a drummer. SO you can imagine how loud my house can get. I live in a rural community, and no one seems to mind the noise. We just aren't loud after 9:00 pm.

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love listening to it so loud it feels like my heart is in an arrhythmia. I love the heavy bass. Heart arrhythmias for all!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Music that loud in your own home cant be good for your dog can it?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Music that loud in your own home cant be good for your dog can it?
I have wondered this as well. I listen to music loud on occasion, but I have never ever seen it even phase Tucker. He has the ability to leave the room, but doesn't. He just lays down and sleeps. Now I listen mostly to jazz, so perhaps that is not as ear splitting as rock or heavy metal.

I took my youngest son (11 at the time) to his first jazz concert to see Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten. (all incredible bassists) Venue was an small old theater. We were in the 3rd row. Probably ended up being on of the loudest concerts I have been to. The bass was so loud it took your breath away. After the first few notes I leaned over to me son and yelled, "Do you want to move?". He smiled the biggest grin and said...."No way!". In hindsight, I should have brought ear plugs....but is was an awesome concert....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts