Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

WOW Beatiful pup!

431 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kdel 
#1 ·
Hi, some of you may remember my posting about wanting a lighter golden (yes I know, health and all first and I agree) but yesterday I was driving down the road when I saw a woman crossing the street carrying a very young Golden puppy. I actually stopped my car to speak to her (wanted to ask where she got her) When she came up to my window I saw the most beautiful puppy I have ever seen in person and she was an amazing red color! I haven't seen too many pups in person to compare but this dog looked like perfection. Anyway turns out the woman is a service dog trainer and will be training the dog.

I never did find out which breeder she came from as I really had to move my car.

I hope I see her again.
There is a member on here - I thing her name is Enza? or Enzo? I saw her dogs pic in the photo contest and the coloring was similar. If you are reading this Enzo/a - your dog is a beauty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.