Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Would you rather feel too hot or too cold?

• Too Hot

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Too Cold

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:uhoh: Would you rather feel too hot or too cold? :uhoh:

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I would definately rather be too cold cause you can always add more blankets and I hate to sweat........ewwwwwe

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would definately rather be too cold cause you can always add more blankets and I hate to sweat........ewwwwwe
You're taking the question too logically. Just imagine there would be no blankets, nor freezer around you could jump in to :)

If you had to choose, would you rather be too cold or too hot?

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I prefer the heat. Once I get too cold, I can not get rid of the chill. I am the only one I know that would rather be outside on a hot humid day than in air conditioning.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Cold for sure- heat sucks, you can NEVER get rid of it, even naked, but with cold you can always just put more on. You and YOUR DOGS can go outside and play in the cold, too. Same can't be said for heat.

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
I really dont like either one, but I would prefer to be too hot, because once you have gotten too cold, it takes way to long to warm up. Plus I hate shivering..

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
You're taking the question too logically. Just imagine there would be no blankets, nor freezer around you could jump in to :)

If you had to choose, would you rather be too cold or too hot?
OKAY JOE STOP IT.......lol

If there was nothing Would I rather freeze to death or burn to death....it wouldn't really matter....lol

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OKAY JOE STOP IT.......lol

If there was nothing Would I rather freeze to death or burn to death....it wouldn't really matter....lol
Question wasn't about freezing to death or burning to dead :)
You're pushing it too far :)

Question, once again: Would you rather feel too hot or too cold?

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Question wasn't about freezing to death or burning to dead :)
You're pushing it too far :)

Question, once again: Would you rather feel too hot or too cold?
OK, if I had to choose I guess I would go back to my original answer even if I couldn't have a blanket........but you're really making me think way too much ;) I don't like doing that.....lol

·
16,000 Posts
It is far easier to add clothing and warm up than it is too cool down. I HATE hot hot weather. I would love 72-74 degrees all the time. PERFECT. Great for showing dogs, riding horses, fishing...Not so hot that you get all icky-sweaty. I wilt when it's too hot.:no:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh man... looks like, there is no way I could convince you to just answer the question as it is. There was nothing about clothes or someone freezing naked, or burning to death...

Not that the answer is so important to me, but still, why is this being so hard? :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts