Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all of the excitement of the new babies I almost forgot that I wanted to post pictures of a gift I got my parents for Christmas. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place. A local woman made this stained glass to our specifications and I was so amazed that I wanted to share the pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Beautiful! Wow what a gift!!

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
That is so beautiful and very thoughtful. The standards are going to be pretty high for the next gift. How do you top this one?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
wow, that is amazing! I love it!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
This is beautiful and to think she did it with glass which can be a hard medium to work with.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
That is great!!! It's hard to tell from the picture - but is that in the bathroom?? What a great addition to a relaxing bathing space :)

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is glass and you can't tell from the pic but she even made the shades in the glass flow the direction of hair on a dog. It is in a bathroom where it was decided the shower wasn't needed so no shower curtain will go up but the window was still a small issue. And to top it next year not sure but there is a large arched window in the living room that looks into the bluff of the mountain. Hmmmm

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh my, that is stunning. I would so love to have something similar.

·
16,000 Posts
It's very pretty! I have a window that Alison Desmarais did several years ago and it's one of my favorite pieces. I love stained glass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts