Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

14321 - 14340 of 14376 Posts

·
3 goldens
12,011 Posts
Radio (Do they even make clock radios any more? My Mom loved to listen to radio while doing house work--I still picture her with her scarf on her head, wearing an apron, sweeping dusting, etc and listening to the
radio. I was working in the fall of '64 and I bought her a clock radio for Christmas, plus a few othrs thing
and bought my dd his FIST EVR WRIST WATCH. He had gotten one for Mom and each of us kids thru
the years, but never one for himself He was still wearing tht same wach when h passed away and I hav
it in the safety deposit box today.

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
Radio (Do they even make clock radios any more? My Mom loved to listen to radio while doing house work--I still picture her with her scarf on her head, wearing an apron, sweeping dusting, etc and listening to the
radio. I was working in the fall of '64 and I bought her a clock radio for Christmas, plus a few othrs thing
and bought my dd his FIST EVR WRIST WATCH. He had gotten one for Mom and each of us kids thru
the years, but never one for himself He was still wearing tht same wach when h passed away and I hav
it in the safety deposit box today.
You can still buy clock radios here, funnily enough I was thinking the other day about the one I had many years ago!.

·
3 goldens
12,011 Posts
Carnival

·
3 goldens
12,011 Posts
Baby

14321 - 14340 of 14376 Posts