Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Megora: Thanks for pointing out that some are sold by rescues!

Golden Retrievers - Dogs with Hearts of Gold.

Squidoo : Welcome to Squidoo › Pets & Animals › Dogs › Other Dog Info

Golden Retrievers are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. ... Ozzie who was rescued from the kill shelter and transformed his first-time dog ... for Golden Retrievers from the six New England states (Connecticut, Maine, ... Each artwork is unique -- wood grain, color, and pattern will differ slightly from picture ...

http://www.google.com/search?source...TSNA_enUS370US370&q=Golden+Ret.+Wooden+Signs+

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for more of a large cut out,of a golden, to put on mantle on fireplace, something nice, thought maybe someone on here might do them,want made in usa/

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
Oh! Check at big dog shows in your area... if possible.

I'll take a pic when I get home, but we bought a wood thingy that hangs over the mantel, door frames, and/or shelves.

*runs away to google for an example*

The Michael Park Woodcarvers Dog Gift Collection - Golden Retriever-- 100% net proceeds fund cancer research/treatment <- Some here, not like what we bought, but pretty stuff.
Our pups got my DH the welcome golden for Christmas from DVGRR. It is beautiful! He doesn't want to hang it outside because he is afraid someone will take it...lol.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I have a golden sign i would gladly ship to you. It is an arch type sign about 2 feet long at the base and arches up to about 8-12 inches. It is not a cut out of a golden retriever but has the face of one on it and I think it says something about golden retrievers. I can take a picture of it later today when I get home. It is very nice, but I'm mostly a beach, nantucket, maine theme now. I don't want to throw it out but it is sitting in my finished basement. Let me know if you want to see it and I'll take a pictue and email it or post it here.
beth, moose and angel

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a golden sign i would gladly ship to you. It is an arch type sign about 2 feet long at the base and arches up to about 8-12 inches. It is not a cut out of a golden retriever but has the face of one on it and I think it says something about golden retrievers. I can take a picture of it later today when I get home. It is very nice, but I'm mostly a beach, nantucket, maine theme now. I don't want to throw it out but it is sitting in my finished basement. Let me know if you want to see it and I'll take a pictue and email it or post it here.
beth, moose and angel
That is so nice of you, but not necessary, i think i have found one. But so sweet of you, thank-you.

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Speaking of signs ect, I wanted to share the golden planter that I won at a dog show. I thought it might give people an idea of something they could make for themselves:)

Reactions: goldencontriever3

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
Speaking of signs ect, I wanted to share the golden planter that I won at a dog show. I thought it might give people an idea of something they could make for themselves:)

Oh my gosh I love that planter. I am working on some signs for the golden rescue and then I am going to make one of them for our yard. Thank you for the picture. Hope my flowers look as nice!

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Oh my gosh I love that planter. I am working on some signs for the golden rescue and then I am going to make one of them for our yard. Thank youfror the picture. Hope my flowers look as nice!
Those were the flowers that came with the planter. Mine never look very nice, because I am kinda cheap on what I spend on flowers:(

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my gosh I love that planter. I am working on some signs for the golden rescue and then I am going to make one of them for our yard. Thank you for the picture. Hope my flowers look as nice!
Maybe you could, make some things,and sell them on here,lots of golden lovers,on here, i love the planter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts