Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, only crazy people get excited about this sort of stuff, but poor Faith has been having cow pattie explosive diarrhea since Saturday.

She seemed fine otherwise -was eating, drinking, normal energy level, so I assumed that she ate something at the park while she was out of sight that upset her belly a bit.

We gave her a shot of Pepto every 8 hours or so and that seemed to help, but then after about 3pm yesterday she wasn't pooping at all.

I ran home at lunch today to get her out in case she needed to go and when she did, it was formed poop - still mushy, but formed. I was so excited, and she and I did a little dance together. :curtain: LOL

I hope we're done with this bout of belly issues!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Congrats on the formed stool! I can not wait until we can do that happy dance. We have had luck for 2 months and had only one of those!

I hope the belly issues stay away!!!!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait until you have the baby! Great news!!!
sorry, i still think this is worse. the baby won't have me wandering around in sleeting rain talking in a sing-song voice "oh, good girl, do your poopies! go ahead, be a good girl, do your poopies!"

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oh you will be surprised! You may not be out in the rain but you could be singing that song! I know for sure I was with my daughter more than once!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe - i guess that's true. i don't mind the singing and encouraging part, but wandering around in sleeting rain all day yesterday wore thin!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
WooHOOO!! Funny how a good poop can make your day!

·
Registered
820 Posts
hehe - i guess that's true. i don't mind the singing and encouraging part, but wandering around in sleeting rain all day yesterday wore thin!
Very true the rain/sleet would make it very long and tiring! The songs (for pup or kid) can actually get interesting.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Wait until you have the baby! Great news!!!
I remember having discussions over the phone at work with my daycare provider of the color and form of my child's poop. Boy, did I hear snickering from my coworkers.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Well, no one would believe this but my Christopher would scream when he was indoors as an infant. Outside, he was happy as a clam. I spent a lot of time outdoors! LOL My sister come to visit and she said she would have never believed it if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes. This tiny baby in a front pack silent. Walk inside with the front pack still on? Oh my...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Don't underestimate the joy that comes with well-formed poop!!! Just look at my counter in the upper right corner and you'll see I've been through it too!!! Congrats!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WooHOOO!! Funny how a good poop can make your day!

quotes like these, and notes like Doodle has is why this forum is so good to come to - most people really don't understand and it's wonderful to be able to be "crazy" and have other people celebrate your craziness with you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts