Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We , no longer hear from, what happened to the gal, i think they were in spain, she kept getting goldens, that others did not want, her name was ,something like luvmy goldens.

·
Kristy
9,830 Posts
I miss a couple people, just sent one a PM about 5 minutes ago, funny to see this thread right afterward... I wish they would all come back. There's no one regular here that fails to add something valuable to to the conversation, I like hearing from everyone.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I miss a couple people, just sent one a PM about 5 minutes ago, funny to see this thread right afterward... I wish they would all come back. There's no one regular here that fails to add something valuable to to the conversation, I like hearing from everyone.
Guess we are thinking, about the same idea.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I am new here but I know how you feel I was a member of a pitbull forum for 7yrs and when I left ( personal reasons) it was hard to leave some friends behind. It was hard to see members leave the forum too some were pushed away some just couldnt handle the drama and others just didnt have time. It is always sad tho when they are gone.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Reactions: tobysmommy

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
...but in the instance of Dixon (with Apple who lost her 2 pups) and Timo86 (with the sick puppy, Butters), they haven't replied, and I am VERY CONCERNED!!
I've been wondering about them, too. It's so good of you to PM them, Karen. I hope you get a response soon - with good news!

And Ranger, thank you too. I'm glad to hear that all is well with Kim and her babies, and that she's just busy. She was so sweet to me when Toby was so ill.

It's odd and wonderful how connected you can feel to people you've never met, just through the power of our common love for Goldens. These pups spread love and friendship wherever they appear!

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
I've missed Katie and Paddy's Mum!
I sent her a PM just about 4 or 5 weeks ago, too! Just in the hopes she would log on and see it. So I'm glad to read from Ranger that she is doing well and just busy.

Ranger, please tell her we're missing her and her gorgeous Katie (and Paddy!)..

Have also been wondering and worrying about Apple. :(

Reactions: Dallas Gold
1 - 13 of 13 Posts