Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am hoping to contact Karin Fisher of Wochica Goldens about getting a puppy. I have had the great joy of living with 3 beautiful Wochica Goldens throughout my life, and now that our dog of 13 years has passed on, we can't wait to welcome another Wochica Golden puppy into our family. If anyone knows how to contact Karin, or if Karin sees this post, please contact me.
Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

I’m not sure if you still need Karin’s number, but I have it. It’s from five years ago when we got out pup from her. Great dogs! Two of his brothers from other litters (they are a year and two years younger) live in my neighborhood and they are all wonderful, beautiful dogs.
I’m not sure if I can post her number here.

Hello,

I am hoping to contact Karin Fisher of Wochica Goldens about getting a puppy. I have had the great joy of living with 3 beautiful Wochica Goldens throughout my life, and now that our dog of 13 years has passed on, we can't wait to welcome another Wochica Golden puppy into our family. If anyone knows how to contact Karin, or if Karin sees this post, please contact me.
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,676 Posts
Hello,

I’m not sure if you still need Karin’s number, but I have it. It’s from five years ago when we got out pup from her. Great dogs! Two of his brothers from other litters (they are a year and two years younger) live in my neighborhood and they are all wonderful, beautiful dogs.
I’m not sure if I can post her number here.
You can send the number in a private message to the member.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts