Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=356398

Bauer finally joined our family on Sunday. We couldn't be happier. After losing Ruby at age 13 in August, we were so ready to open our hearts to this little guy. His registered name is Sunshine Kickin' Chicken and we call him Bauer. He's turning our house upside down and we are loving every minute of it. My hope is to not only add a little more "gold" into the hunt tests around here, but also a unique blonde perspective to that "gold".

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a doll! Welcome to the forum little Bauer. You look SO FUN!!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh he is so cute!! That face makes me want to kiss it all over! Congrats on your new baby!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Bauer....is just TOO Cute for words!:smooch: He looks just so happy and playful! Congratulations on your beautiful new puppy....can't wait to watch him grow!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
What a cutie!! I just love that last picture with the stick - what a happy little guy :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Enjoy every second with your cute little pup and be sure to take lots and lots of puppy pictures. You will never regret having too many puppy pictures.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Oh wow...that is one of my brother's golden's names! I cant wait to tell him. Was yours named after the hockey stick?

Welcome..your Bauer is an angel!

·
Doreen
664 Posts
Oh what a beauty he is love the smiling face with the stick in his mouth. Yes enjoy every moment they grow so quick. Oh I just love that puppy breath

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wow...that is one of my brother's golden's names! I cant wait to tell him. Was yours named after the hockey stick?

Welcome..your Bauer is an angel!
He is named after the brand of hockey equipment. We are a hockey family, so to speak. His registered name is a play on his sire/dam Wild Turkey and Hot Stuff. A Kickin Chicken is (at least one variation) a shot of Wild Turkey and Tabasco Sauce. But his call name Bauer was picked out when we began our search for a puppy in August.

An angel??? Well, he's sleeping now so... okay, I'll agree. But not so much earlier today.

Oh what a beauty he is love the smiling face with the stick in his mouth. Yes enjoy every moment they grow so quick. Oh I just love that puppy breath
Well, he found his poop today and thought it was tastey. Puppy Breath became Poopy Breath now. Working through that.

Oh Rick!!!!! He IS a doll!!!!!! I bet Susan LOVED these photos!!!!!!
I think she did. She really liked this pup. I plan to stay close with her so she's always updated. Hoping to make another trip up that way for a hunt test or GRCA test so that she can see him once in awhile too.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Lookie there, he is already retrieving, looks like he read the books. Congratulations, he is sooooo handsome! Can't wait to hear frequent updates.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Nice pedigree. I've heard Tommy is a really nice dog. And nice to see the Sunfire in there ;)

Have fun with him!

·
2,472 Posts
Mr Kickin' Chicken kicks butt! Love his goofy smile in the last pic

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice pedigree. I've heard Tommy is a really nice dog. And nice to see the Sunfire in there ;)

Have fun with him!
Thank you. It is an interesting pedigree. I think the breeder, Sunshine Kennels, did an excellent job with this litter. It should be an incredibly versitile litter, as well as very eye pleasing. I know they were very happy with the way the puppy's turned out.

I guess the rest is up to me :). I hope I can hold up my end of the bargain.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just the cutest little guy. I love the last stick picture and the one of him running toward you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts