·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Awwwww - poor girl!!!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's just ending her second week recovering from TPLO surgery. She can go out only for potty or sitting with us on the driveway. She can't go for a walk, can't be off leash for about 6 months. It's a very long, restricted recovery period. Not adherring to the procedures could be catastrophic for her.

As you can see from the rug in the pic, this lookout is one of her fav places and the window sill is the perfect height for resting her chin. We're allowing her restricted area to include the living room just so she can look outside and feel a little less cooped up.

Staples and stitches come out next week.:)

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Awwwww....poor girl! I missed the threads about her surgery. I think that must have happened when I was away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Sorry! I hope she continues to get better smoothly.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Brian. So far so good, she would rather make her own choices but is a good patient and listens well. Except for her unexpected trip all the way down the basement stairs and back up a few days ago, she's been great. Parent's leaving gates open? Not so much!:doh:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awww poor Penny! Can you take her for a car ride? Maybe she needs a kitten to play with? I hope it goes well next week.... K

1 - 9 of 9 Posts