Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working really hard with training BaWaaJige. He is doing great at fetching up his dokken dummy but tomorrow we will be training at Hunts Point. He has been there once at 11wks but we didnt do much other than meet everyone and their dogs. Tomorrow we will partake in training. I hope Jige will do as good as he has been with just me.

I have been working him in different places every tuesdays and thrusdays for the last 3wks. he does well at those trainings too.

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
Good Luck to you and BaWaaJige!!! Happy and Successful Training!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. It is hard I dont want him to look bad when I know he can look good. This last week he started really looking for his dummy in the taller grasses. I think he is doing well for just coming upon 14wks.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Most important...Have fun!

·
Registered
20,985 Posts
Good luck, and as others have said, most important at his age is to HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep it is about having fun. He is really starting to like it. I used the duck call tonight and boy did he like that very focused on his dummy. I need to start using it everytime I just have trouble be that cordinated. haha

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
If you are headed over to Jim and Peg's to train.. relax.. you are among friends...
And remember most of all..Have fun!

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Have Fun!!!!

I am sure if you are with good people, they will help you set your dog up to succeed not fail so he will look good. Can't wait to hear how it went.

I found on Gabby's first real training day, it really upped her confidence going forward in training. Helped her believe in herself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts