Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are driving to Woodbridge tonight to meet & greet a 10 month old Male Golden that needs a new home.

I called the dogs Vet (with the owners permission, of course) and got all the details on his health. He's neutered (oh, well...), up to date on shots, and has no recorded medical issues.

Wish us luck!

Thanks to sameli102 for the lead :)

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
What a cutie! Good luck and update us as soon as you can. You know many of us will be checking this thread often throughout the day! :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
How very exciting!! Keep us updated as soon as you know whether you have a new addition or not!! :)

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
fingers crossed that you've added that handsome youngster to your family!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Milo has arrived!

He is coming from a VERY good home in Woodbridge. His family was pretty upset to let him go, but sometimes you have to do what's best for everyone, and that's what they did. They are expecting and, well, you know how the rest of this goes :)

His Vet gave him a clear health report when I called.

He is a tail wagger!

He and Gilmour were both absolutely silent on the way home, and it was a good 45 minute trip.

They have been romping with each other since we walked in the door. Non-stop.

Now this is what I was after :)

He has amazingly good manners for a 10 month old. He's constantly happy, and he will give Gilmour back everything Gilmour dishes in play. Hot **** :)

The only thing we need to work on his his weight. He's about 10 pounds overweight. I have a feeling he will work that off pretty quick :)

Too late for pictures today. I'll snap a few tomorrow.

Oh, and neither he or Ronin freaked out when they met. That was very comforting :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Oh, I'm so glad! I love a happy ending, boy that was just meant to be. I never look at ads and it was just posted today. I can't wait to see him, he did look a little chunky in his picture, bet Gilmours appetite improves dramatically. It's so nice when they have a romping partner. Congratulations on your new addition, can't wait to see pics later.
Isn't it great how goldens just move in to a new home and set up housekeeping like they've lived there all along.

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
YAY!!! Congratulations on the new addition! I remember you were really bummed out the last time. So glad Gilmour and Milo (love the name!) hit it off right away.

Milo will get rid of those 10 lbs. easily, with all that wrestling I'm sure they'll be doing!

Please remember to bless us with LOTS of pictures tomorrow! :)

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
He's stunning!! Keep us posted !!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts