Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scout and I took a beautiful hike yesterday and I thought I would share some pictures.

The plants had icy feathers on them and they sparkled in the sun. I felt like I was walking through a crystal palace...and we had it all to ourselves.

Ok, so some of them don't have a golden....but they are sooo pretty.;)

And there she is! I am finding adolescence a bit trying. Wish we could just fast forward to two or rewind back to 12 weeks.

A picture for some perspective...

Here is the feathering on the plants and fence....just beautiful!

Where's the golden?

·
Registered
115 Posts
some very beautiful shots

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
"cool" pictures....I love the one picture of the post with the sun behind it. And of course the last one of Scout in the the tall frozen grass.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great pictures. I've never seen frost form like that. Very interesting. Scout is such a cutie. That puppy teenager phase can be trying but it doesn't last too long. Hang in there.

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful photos--where do you take them?

SJ
That'd be Wyoming :) I don't live here, just visiting family.

Great pictures. I've never seen frost form like that. Very interesting. Scout is such a cutie. That puppy teenager phase can be trying but it doesn't last too long. Hang in there.
The frost was only like that at the top of the hill and being in Wyoming at the top of the hill I wonder if the wind had anything to do with it.

Such beautiful pictures. And you had all that to yourself? Very good for the spirit :)

Thanks for sharing.
Yup, it felt real good. It is owned by a neighbor, but he doesn't mind that we take solitary walks up there.

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Just beautiful. I like looking at snow from the inside.

Don't want to burst any bubbles here but Hudson is almost 2 and well...

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
gorgeous photos! I LOVE the last one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts