Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't posted pictures of the boys in a while, so I figured I'd drop a few in here from the last month or so:

A posed shot from a snowy hike. The lighting was great, so I snapped a few, and I liked this one the best:

I worked hard to get some tandem action shots. They're SO hard to catch in motion as it is, so getting both of them in frame and in focus took a lot of tries. Fortunately, I was by myself this time, so I could sit-stay the dogs, go down the trail, and call them across the obstacle.

As always, I do blog entries with my pictures if you're interested in it, and there's usually some story to go along with the photos. This time, there's a little side story about how I stepped through the ice in the swamp and got muddy. Silly stuff.
Here's the post with these photos.
Here's the home page of the blog.

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
What amazing shots! They are beautiful (the dogs and the pictures)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of them jumping over the log. :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great job on the pictures. Those red heads really stand out against the snow. Nice work on the action shots too. Those are tricky to pull off. I know I take several hundred pictures to get a few good ones.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great job on the pictures. Those red heads really stand out against the snow. Nice work on the action shots too. Those are tricky to pull off. I know I take several hundred pictures to get a few good ones.
I will routinely take about 150 per hour of hike if the light is good. There were probably three dozen jumping pictures from that day.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
As always, Tippy, I can't get enough of your dogs and your photos! Their happy expressions and their colouring always make me smile! Thanks for sharing them with us :)

·
Premium Member
18,641 Posts
Really awesome pictures, such a great place you have to take your dogs, I envy you! I read your blog on a regular basis, you have such a captivating writing talent, I thoroughly enjoy it.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
wow, those are stunning shots! I love the way they do everything in tandem!

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
I just love Comet & Ajax...they are thoroughly stunning and I hope that Jupiter looks something like them when he is all grown up. Gorgeous photos.

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Love them! They are ALL gorgeous!!

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just love Comet & Ajax...they are thoroughly stunning and I hope that Jupiter looks something like them when he is all grown up. Gorgeous photos.
I love the name Jupiter! We've been going with a mythology/celestial/cleaning products theme, so he would fit right in with us.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Great pics! I love the white tuft on Jax's chest.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts