Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I'm pretty new to the forums, but I've been lurking a lot and found some great info. Thought I'd post some pictures of our two puppies. We got Winston in the last week of November; he was a month old by then. We fell head-over-heels in love with him over the next month or so and ultimately decided that we should get another golden retriever so that they'd each have a playmate (our cats were getting stressed out as Winston really wanted to play with them). We just got Harrison a week ago; he was born on November 11th. Winston was the biggest, laziest dog of his litter, while Harrison was the runt of his.

Harrison, first day at our place

Harrison on the left, Winston on the right

Winston

Winston

Winston @ Xmas

Winston being a lazy suck

Winston

Winston, again being a lazy suck

Winston @ Xmas

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Saskatchewanian!!!!! Where in Saskatchewan are you located?

Your babies are soooo cute. Where did you get them from? I also raised 2 puppies at the same time - twice. You'll have your hands full but they are soooo much fun!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Saskatchewanian!!!!! Where in Saskatchewan are you located?

Your babies are soooo cute. Where did you get them from? I also raised 2 puppies at the same time - twice. You'll have your hands full but they are soooo much fun!!!
We live in the south-end of Regina, but both puppies came from Yorkton. They are definitely a handful! Winston loves to run, much more than Harrison does at the moment, but Harrison can crawl or jump over pretty much anything. He managed to climb over the baby-gate we had up the other day.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
We live in the south-end of Regina, but both puppies came from Yorkton. They are definitely a handful! Winston loves to run, much more than Harrison does at the moment, but Harrison can crawl or jump over pretty much anything. He managed to climb over the baby-gate we had up the other day.

Well, we live very close as I am in Moose Jaw!!! Have you got your boys signed up for puppy classes?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
What cuties and I love their names!! Welcome and have fun on this forum lots of great people and dogs. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Adorable names and pictures!

We also have 2 little puppies at home but ours are both girls! Lucy was born September 16th and Bailey was born November 6th. It has been lots of work and lots of fun so far!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, we live very close as I am in Moose Jaw!!! Have you got your boys signed up for puppy classes?
My in-laws live in MJ! Winston has been attending classes at the Regina Kennel Club for a month now. We just got Harrison about a week ago, so he'll be attending whenever the next round of classes start. He's lucky in that he'll get a head-start: my wife and I are already teaching him the basics so that he should breeze through class.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
My in-laws live in MJ! Winston has been attending classes at the Regina Kennel Club for a month now. We just got Harrison about a week ago, so he'll be attending whenever the next round of classes start. He's lucky in that he'll get a head-start: my wife and I are already teaching him the basics so that he should breeze through class.

Small world we live in!!!! Great that you have your guys in school......the socialization aspect of it is so important.

Our next puppy will be coming from Regina.....:crossfing.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Adorable! You are so brave to take 2 ! I thought 1 puppy would kill me.
Have fun!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,553 Posts
Harrison and Winston are sooooooooo incredibly adorable. Nothing like Double Trouble, huh?

Enjoy, I know your household is a lot of fun.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Your boys are so beautiful. Love Christmas pictures.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wow cute pups! Looks like you couldn't get enough if winston! Harrison is so adorable! Aren't you lucky!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cuteness overload!!!! Your boys are just too sweet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts