Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am amazed by how quickly Winchester has changed in the eight weeks I've had him. He's getting so big! He weighs 26 pounds and has the longest legs. I sure hope he grows into those things. LOL

Anyway, thought I would share some pictures I've taken in the last two days. Sorry so many.

What a couch potato!

He's been practicing to be the new "Soccer Bud"

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
There can NEVER be too many pictures of a GR puppy!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
What beautiful pictures of Winchester! :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i love your photos! Scout is just a few weeks older and they grow like weeds! I miss the little puffy ball.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I love Winchester!!!! He is a funny little guy!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
omg how CUTE!!!! I always love seeing your photos.

My faves are the 2nd one of his side profile and the last one - what makes him think he can get that entire ball in his little puppy mouth?! ;) hehe

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...what makes him think he can get that entire ball in his little puppy mouth?! ;) hehe
That's a great question! Maybe he's just stretching out his little shark jaws for the next round of ankle-biting! ;)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I always love looking at your pictures, great quality. Of course having such a cute subject does not hurt!

They always grow up to fast, keep on taking those pictures! Don't worry, he will grow into those legs!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Beautiful pics of a very special boy! And I see he's starting to get his feathers! Look out Mom.... he's growing up fast.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love Winchester. He makes me think of what my Pawley might have looked like when he was a baby. Since I just got adopted him. Cant have to many pictures of the handsome little guy. He is really at my favorite age when they are all legs and ears.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts