Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We FINALLY got snow this past weekend. We were so excited. The next day it all melted off. :( I hope we get more. I hate this rain. It's so messy and muddy and there's nothing to do in the rain. At least with snow you can make snowballs and laugh at your dog after you throw them and they can't find them. LOL

Yes, stretching is always the first thing we must do in the snow. Wouldn't want to injure ourselves.

Now that we've stretched our muscles we can commence the running and pouncing.

Sir hop-a-long. *boing* *boing* *boing*

You did NOT just call me a wabbit.

The funnest thing about snow is what treasures lie beneath it!

And I know this may be weird, but I really like my dog's butt. (did I just say that out loud?) Okay, maybe it's his tail and the fur. I have no idea. :doh: Just forget I said that, okay?

What?

Okay, I'm ready. Go ahead. Throw it. No really, throw it already!

Hey! Where'd that white ball go?

Can you see the torture in his eyes? Waiting for me to throw a snowball is the hardest thing he's ever had to do!
Oh, and I don't even know what to do about those unruly ears. :)

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Excellent pics! I am glad you and Winchester had a good time. Geez, if I could just send you snow, I would!

He is such a handsome boy!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
LOVE the pics!!! Winchester's going up soooo fast, but at least you're lucky that he is quickly growing into a handsome young man with a really cute bum! ;) (I like Molson's bum, too)

I love his paws in the 4th pic down, it looks like he's trying really hard not to touch the snow.

Thanks for sharing them, I was in need of another Winchester fix :D

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
A Winchester fix! My, he's almost all grown up :(.
Wonderful snow pics, he's loving it!
And ppssstt, don't feel bad about golden derriere love...I have a whole folder of 'nuthin butt retriever' pics, myself. In every season - snow, fall, swimming, gardens, trails....:)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Yaay!! Finally some snow for Winchester!! :D I'm glad he got to play in it before it melted! He is growing into a really handsome golden!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Winchester looks all grown up now! It looks like he had a great time in playing around in the snow. And is your fence just short, or did you get a ton of snow???

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Glad that Winchester got to play in the snow, and love the pics. As for not knowing what to do with the unruly ears - just rub 'em:D

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
There he is! He is getting so big and handsome, with one of the cutest bums ever!

I hate it when we get 4 inches of beautiful snow, then the next day the same amount of rain. You know what happens....8 inches of mud and muck...Yuck!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Winchester looks all grown up now! It looks like he had a great time in playing around in the snow. And is your fence just short, or did you get a ton of snow???
I wanted to build a taller fence, but the city wouldn't let us. :( It is only 3 ft. We have a 6 ft. fence in the back though. Stupid city rules! Makes me wish we'd never left the country.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Aww... looks like he was having a ball with all that snow.
And I don't think you're weird - I love Riley's butt, too. LOL. There's just something about a big, fluffy Goldie butt that's irresistable. It's just too cute. :curtain:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It looks like Winchester really took advantage of the snow while it lasted. He seems to be having an absolute blast with the snow. Hope he gets some more soon.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
That had me giggling to no end! Love the narrative!!! But love the pictures even more!!! (PS: I love the bum too!)

And love your humor!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Awww Winchester!! I love seeing pictures of him! It looks like he had a lot of fun in the snow and I've got to agree, he has a cute bum! :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks great in snow! I hope he had a lot of fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts