Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought Wilson to his first well puppy today. He is such a healthy, happy puppy. Everyone commented on how well behaved he is. His weight is currently 13lbs. He has been microchipped and had a couple of shots (something up the nose and a shot). He rode like a dream in the car with no fussing at all. I'm so proud of my boy and can't wait to take him for more rides. Read on, I will try and upload the photos.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Sad... no pics. But congrats on a successful ride and vet appt. What a sweetie!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Inge,
I bumped this up for you. I had to do two threads because I was unable to put the photo in this one.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I have my baby still sleeping, poor thing. She definitely doesn't care for the car. Interesting though how different vets are: I have to wait until Monday to get the shots! How was he with the micro chip?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have my baby still sleeping, poor thing. She definitely doesn't care for the car. Interesting though how different vets are: I have to wait until Monday to get the shots! How was he with the micro chip?
He got Bordatella and Distemper/Parvo. Did you get Nemex for additional worming?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts