Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first three photos were taken tonight because he is 9 weeks today. The other pictures are him having the zoomies on the deck. If anyone can tell me how to make those action pictures clear that would be great.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a sweet pup Wilson is. Action shots are tough but my method is to take literally dozens of them and tossing the ones that are blurry. That is my favorite thing about digital cameras. My newest camera has "Image Stabilization" that helps a lot too.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Cute!! He's adorable and fuffy little guy.
I know there are others with more camera knowledge here to help. Don't know what camera you are using. If it fully auto there should be a selection for action/fast,
that'll increase the shutter speed (stopping the action). Also, try going down to his level.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
He is so cute!!! I just love him! I think you should have a thread for 10 weeks, and 11 weeks...12 weeks... ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He is so cute!!! I just love him! I think you should have a thread for 10 weeks, and 11 weeks...12 weeks... ;)
I agree, he is sooo stinkin cute and fluffy! I just wanna squeeze him!

·
Hudsen, born 8-23-09
269 Posts
How cute!!! I feel like Hudsen just looked like that a few weeks ago and now he is growing up...16 weeks already :( I love how fluffy Wilson is!!

Can someone please tell me how I can get my thumbnail pic to show up? I can't seem to get it to work. Just joined the forum :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Wilson is just about the cutest little guy there is. What a sweet little face. Love the zoomies even though the pics are alittle blurry.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Wilson is so cute, I especially like the zoomie pictures! I can't believe my big, goofy guy looked like that just 3 months ago.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
He is so adroable! I love his thick coat. :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Very cute!!

What kind of camera are you using? There is often a setting called "Sports" or "Kids & Pets" that will increase the shutter speed to make a clearer shot. Like others said, getting down to their level is good, too. In your action shots it almost looks like the 'macro' setting is on (symbol is usually a flower), which should be used for really really close-up shots. Be sure that those are turned off.

Like Melissa said, posting 10, 11, 12, & 13 week updates would be great! It will also help you get more practice with those action shots! ;) :D

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Wilson is a charmer- what a cutie pie.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a big brother Tess has! I can't wait to get a pictures with the both of them!
As soon as Tess is feeling up to it, we are ready for a visit. He would really like another animal to play with and there would be no better animal than his own sister!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very cute!!

What kind of camera are you using? There is often a setting called "Sports" or "Kids & Pets" that will increase the shutter speed to make a clearer shot. Like others said, getting down to their level is good, too. In your action shots it almost looks like the 'macro' setting is on (symbol is usually a flower), which should be used for really really close-up shots. Be sure that those are turned off.

Like Melissa said, posting 10, 11, 12, & 13 week updates would be great! It will also help you get more practice with those action shots! ;) :D
I just bought a Pentax K-2000. I don't know anything about cameras but I did put it on the pet setting. I will check for the macro. - I will continue to update and I bought the camera for that reason. I don't want to miss any puppy moments.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts