Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want everyone to know that Wilson had his first accident free day, yesterday. We will go for another accident free day today.
We are proud of him!!!! He will be 13 weeks tomorrow so I think that's pretty good. His sweet sister Tess has been accident free for more than a week now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is a big day. Keep it up Wilson.

I remember our first accident free day. It is fun when you get a string of them in a row. Darcy is up to 6 days without an accident in the house. Her accidents are usually my fault but sometime she gets up from playing and just pees...... Who knows what goes through her little mind.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How old is Darcy? She's a cutie... I agree with it being our fault when he does pee, but sometimes he really gives no signal. We should just know that when he wakes up in the middle of the day he should go out and after a hefty play session he should just go out. For what ever reason it has taken a while to get that through out thick heads! LOL

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
:yipee: Way to go Wilson!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
WooHoo!!! I know what a "whew" feeling that can be.

Way to go Wilson! Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Way to go Wilson, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
95 Posts
YEAH WILSON!!!!

How long have you had him now? He's one week older than our pup and I know exactly how you feel.....saying that, I think she's awake, time for pee's BYE!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts