Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Here are Wilson's 12 week photos. He received an Orvis pet bed as a gift on Friday and just dove right into it! He loves it! Today he had a play date with our neighbors golden Baily and he has now been sleeping since 7 pm (only up to pee).
The last photo is (blonde, my best girl Keleigh, Myself, my daughter Allison and Keleigh's daughter Rachel (the youngest), taken New Years Eve. A good time was had by all!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh he is an absolute doll! Don't blink because in just a few short weeks he won't be that little fluffball anymore!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh he is an absolute doll! Don't blink because in just a few short weeks he won't be that little fluffball anymore!
I was looking at Murphy today and thought that same thing. I am one month away from where you are right now. I even commented to Kevin that Wilson's hair is getting shorter around his backside.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Wilson is gorgeous. I'm sure he is exhausted after running with the big dogs. I'm sure that great big bed felt very good to him. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I was looking at Murphy today and thought that same thing. I am one month away from where you are right now. I even commented to Kevin that Wilson's hair is getting shorter around his backside.
It happens so quickly. I looked down one day and thought, wow, I think the hair down the middle of his back is changing. Then in a matter of a week, that strip doubled in size. Now he has a TON of big boy fur.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Oh, I love the brother and sister pictures! Such beautiful pups.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it would be nice to have a similar photo of Tess, just to compare brother and sister:
I love the brother and sister photos! How cute! What a great idea. That Tess is a little looker. All those other golden retrievers better watch out for big brother Wilson. He is watching out for her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts