1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

The first two pictures are Wilson at 10 weeks
The 2nd two are his first bath
Today he is 11 weeks and the last three pictures were taken this morning. He is still a really good boy, still one or two pee accidents a day and loves to chew on everything but that's all in having a puppy. He is happy, happy and fun and that is what counts to us!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a handsome boy!

I keep telling myself not to look at the photos of the puppies but can't help myself.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What cute fluff ball! The burning question though, is did Wilson get all the things on his Christmas list???

·
Kristy
10,245 Posts
Wilson looks like SO much fun! Love to hear the updates.... Are you all starting a puppy class now? I would love to hear feedback... I'm planning on starting our puppy at 11 weeks and am curious about what to expect.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
cute little pup...love the first bath pictures!

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
What a cute puppy and i love the first bath pictures.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wilson looks like SO much fun! Love to hear the updates.... Are you all starting a puppy class now? I would love to hear feedback... I'm planning on starting our puppy at 11 weeks and am curious about what to expect.

Hi Nolefan,

We start kindergarten on Jan 6th. We are looking forward to it. He knows how to sit and we are working on "wait" and "down". He hates the leash as well. He knows how to climb up stairs but does not know how to come down. He actually loves it upstairs, I just got a gate to keep him down stairs. He has always gone to bed in his crate perfectly but last night he wanted nothing to do with it, cried and banged on it. I gave in but I will not give in tonight. I got him that bully stick yesterday because he really needed something to chew on that he liked (instead of my furniture). I am hoping that is not the reason that all of a sudden he wanted nothing to do with his crate. I pulled his bedding to wash it in case he felt as though it was dirty.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Tess has such a handsome big brother! I love the first one with the bullystick! It seems like he's smoking a pipe!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Tucker is a chewer. I buy him the braided bully sticks because they last much longer. I purchase them online and save a lot of money. FlyingQuiz gave the vendor name out. Shadow can chew on one of the braided sticks 3 times as long as Tucker.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tucker is a chewer. I buy him the braided bully sticks because they last much longer. I purchase them online and save a lot of money. FlyingQuiz gave the vendor name out. Shadow can chew on one of the braided sticks 3 times as long as Tucker.

Happy New Year!

Someone told me the braided ones stink so I am afraid of them! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts