Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics I took in the last couple of weeks and wanted to share.

It was cold enough that the ponds were frozen over, but that didn't stop her from jumping into the canal.

However, I brought her home with icicles growing on her whiskers!

Then today: (8.5 months)
We went to the muddy park after the rain took away all the snow.

She has a pretty butt ;)

A dog and her stick are not easily parted.

Where's the golden?

One of my faves :)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Wonderful picture tale.
I think the infamous Golden with a stick photo's are great. Your second picture only re-afirms my feelings that Golden's can walk on water:)
However I agree that last one is priceless.
It will be my desktop photo for a while. Please don't send the copy write infringement authorities after me for this:p:

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Scout looks like she was having way too much fun...you're right.. that last picture is amazing!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow!!
I love you photos... She really goes with background! I don't know which photos I like more - from water or from grass!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
stunning photos! She sure is growing up purty. Tito says vaaa vaaa vaaa vooom

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
Pics, pics, I logged on to see the pics, and there are no pics of Scout for me. (sniff, sniff) I can see pictures in other threads. Have to run right now, too, but I sure hope you can send me a link or something so I can get my Scout fix. :wavey:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Every single picture is great but I think I like the last couple of ones the best. She is just gorgeous.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Nice pics! She has grown up into a beautiful girl!:)

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
It's a real shame that Scout's not photogenic....NOT!!!! Your pretty girl sure does have a grand time when she's out and about:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow, the pictures are great! I can feel and imagine how much fun your golden had!

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Even knowing how they do it, their ability to endure, heck - have fun in, cold water never ceases to amaze me.

When we first got Katie she was about 2 and we took her to Big Bear with us in the middle of winter. There was snow everywhere and the air temp was in the high 30's/low 40's. We stop at this little restuarant on the water and they have an outside patio with heaters so we grab some hot drinks and take her out there. Soon as we sit down she sees a bunch of ducks and boom she's off like a shot after them and jumps right into the lake. Long story short, they fly off and she then proceeds to LAY DOWN in the freezing water and just sit there happy as a clam... We had to drag her out. It was that way the entire trip. Every time she got close to the water she go out and lay down in it until we'd come and get her...

·
2,472 Posts
lovely pics :) great surroundings, too - and some serious mountains in the background. Is that somewhere in the prairie states? Whyoming/Montana?Colorado maybe?

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lovely pics :) great surroundings, too - and some serious mountains in the background. Is that somewhere in the prairie states? Whyoming/Montana?Colorado maybe?
Yup, we be mountain west country girls in Idaho :D And no 'h' in Wyoming (raised in Wyoming myself). Tomorrow we are headed to the forest for some snowshoeing and hopefully a sight or sound of wolves. Super cool and I'll be bringing the camera!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts