Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow morning I will get my puppy, Tess. All these weeks time seemed to move pretty normal: visit every week, reading a lot on the forum, doing all those things you can do without a little puppy...But now it seems like the hours crawl! Maybe I'll just go to bed, getting my last night of normal sleep!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Just make sure your camera is ready to go tomorrow. Trust me, there is no way you can possibly take too many pictures of your puppies first day in her new home. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your pup.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I know how you feel! We're going to visit our new puppy on Sunday and it seems like Sunday will never get here! It will also be fun since Tucker will get to be reunited with his mother for the first time since he was 8 weeks old. :bowl:

·
Kristy
9,939 Posts
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! I have puppy envy..... We still have to wait another 3 1/2 weeks for our little guy. In the meantime I have to live vicariously here, so please, please, please post photos as soon as you get a chance. Can't wait to see her!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Yes, please post TONS of pictures. But like you said, go to bed now. By next week you will value your sleep more than anything in the world. It took a good few weeks of bad sleep before we got all settled into our routine. But believe me, it's all worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts