Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Why are people up in arms over the existence of English Creme Golden Retrievers?

3573 Views 94 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  Oceanside
I may have asked this in an old thread...Forgive me, but I'm still not understanding...From a practical point of view, what's wrong with English Creme Golden Retrievers? What makes them different from other golden retrievers? Are there any breeders in this forum that support the existence of an English Creme golden?

Thanks for your feedback!
  • Love
Reactions: GoldRushGoldens
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

· Registered
Ramses, golden retriever bred in France 😆
762 Posts
Yes! mutts like you probably. Or are you of pure blood?
Uh I don't know about @FurdogDad, but I am actually a mutt (mixed race) as you would call it. I kindly suggest you probably not call people that as it's an offensive term when referring to people...

· Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
The fact is that you’re lying to your puppy buyers. Whether it is “Goldenmtndogs” or “Gage’s Goldens”. They are not all OFA tested.

This female has just eyes in OFA and had a litter. There is a bare minimum that is expected of breeders to breed better dogs. That is health testing. You are not doing either of your lines any good by not fully health testing the breeding stock, and you are certainly not doing them any good by mixing breeding stock that hasn’t been health tested together.

· Registered
21 Posts
81 - 95 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.