Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give Bailey a bath quite often(every one to two weeks) and the last two times I've used a little bit of my conditioner on her along with moisturizing shampoo. I used Matrix conditioning balm. It's a bit expensive, but it works extremely well.:p:

Bailey's coat came out looking very shiny and extremely soft with the conditioner. I have to blow dry her due to it being winter and they take forever to dry without the hair dryer and using the conditioner really helps with the dry hair.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
I use conditioner on my 2 and there coats are lovely i us a spay on leave in one called Stuff its really good.
Daisy has a bit of a course coat but this makes it lovely and i use this one when i brush them as well

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I use a tiny bit of conditioner on Molson's coat. We use Pantene Pro-V for Blondes!

I get a dabble mixed up in my palms and slick it over the fur that seems to get the most tangled (ears, tail, bum and undercoat) while the shampoo is still on, and I rinse it all out together. It makes a world of a difference to help keep his fur untangled... and it makes him super soft too!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I use a doggie conditioner that I bought with his shampoo. It makes him so incredibly soft, I just love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts