Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can tell winter's here with the way my boys are hogging lap space these days.. I'm not complaining :)





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
I want to come over and sit on your couch! We don't let our doggies on the couch so no snuggle time. If I get on the floor with them they think it's wrestling time!
 

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
Joined
·
37,489 Posts
It is their job to keep their mom toasty warm. I've noticed the same with my two at night. I'll wake up and I can barely move because I have Oakly on my left a Caue on my right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,252 Posts
Those pictures are just too sweet.
 

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
Joined
·
9,306 Posts
You can tell winter's here with the way my boys are hogging lap space these days.. I'm not complaining :)






Great Heaters!!!
But c'mon now - winter is San Diego???
It goes from 78, sunny with a gentle breeze to 72, sunny with a gentle breeze!!!

Absolutely LOVE your area of the State.
Try and get down there twice a year just to play golf.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,753 Posts
Your dogs are beautiful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great Heaters!!!
But c'mon now - winter is San Diego???
It goes from 78, sunny with a gentle breeze to 72, sunny with a gentle breeze!!!

Absolutely LOVE your area of the State.
Try and get down there twice a year just to play golf.

LOL usually!! Not right now! It's been in the low 50's, even dipping to upper 40's at night where I live. Today we are having torrential downpour and 30mph winds.. and since no one here is at all used to this stormy cold weather, everyone is freaking out and driving like morons on the roads too!

90% of the year its paradise.. the other 10% is yucky and we all just batten down and wait it out! Lucky I've got those 2 furballs to keep me warm and cozy at home! :)


Your dogs are beautiful.
Thank you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
Aww... those are just too cute.
Feel free to send those boys up here to spend the winter with me. It's getting really cold here, now. I could use a couple more lapwarmers. ;)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top