Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started with a three way. Jasper's butt, Jasmine and Danny.

Then Jasper dropped out. Poor baby just isn't sure about the whole playing thing sometimes.

Ears flying!

Wait! Mom has the camera. Say cheese!

Okay, back to business

Jasper checks them out as they wind down

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Jasmine has no idea that she will be 9 in January. She and Danny have matching energy levels. Poor Jasper feels a bit overwhelmed sometimes.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Aww, it looks like they were having a blast!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Love all the pictures and your captions. "Cheese" cracked me up.

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
Great pictures!

Our girls love to play "tug" also - and Jasper is a lot like Luna, sometimes she's just not sure where she fits in, so she jumps around on the sidelines and barks like a cheerleader, LOL.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got that rope at Pet Supplies Plus a couple of years ago. I think it was $9, but it's the only toy that they have that can hold up to them when they play tug.

Yeah, Jasper just lies on the sidelines and watches them when they really get going. He can play really well one on one, but gets overwhelmed when all three are going. Sometimes. There are times that he is right in the mix. I think it just depends on his mood.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Our ropes are random ones DH brings home from the Coast Guard base!

Guess my boys were checking out these pics last night- they decided to play this morning!

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
That is a nice rope. I would probably have everything in my living room cleared if I gave one that long to Bailey. She likes to shake them.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like your pictures. they have captured very precious moments :)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Gilmour got a new one in from amazon this week. 45 minutes later, it was in the trash :(

He utterly destroyed it in 45 minutes.

They don't make these like they used to!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts