Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought in the interest of making transistion easier on everyone, that those of us who are GRF vetrans could introduce ourselves to those coming over from CG. I'll even start it out....

Name: Jeremy
Pet's Name: Carson(almost 6 months old)...and Leia(kitty)
Wifey: Amy
Kids: nada....yet.
One helpful hint about me: Don't take most of what I say seriously. ;)

Here's a pic of the family(minus kitty) from Christmas time...

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Name: Rick
Pet's Name: Samson and Cosmo
Wife: Mina
Kids: 5....but three still live at home with us: Ricky, Aleesha and Riley They all have their own accounts here on the forum, but Aleesha is the only one who's really active (Rebel Red)
One helpful hint about me: I can't be taken too seriously, either.

Jeremy forgot to mention his love of American Idol...or that he's the president of the local Constantine Fan Club...

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeremy forgot to mention his love of American Idol...or that he's the president of the local Constantine Fan Club...
Awwwwwww....CRAP! I was hoping to avoid this.... ;) I am actually the vp of the Idol haters club....but Rick, and LaurJen won't believe me... :D Although why I even try to convince anyone of that is beyond me.... :doh:

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us--I don't think it really matters where we chat as long as it's about our goldenkids--and thats what CG lost touch with. Its about the dogs!! "Show Me The Goldens"

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Awwwwwww....CRAP! I was hoping to avoid this.... ;) I am actually the vp of the Idol haters club....but Rick, and LaurJen won't believe me... :D Although why I even try to convince anyone of that is beyond me.... :doh:
He's in denial. He's also the president of my fan club, as well. I'm a little uncomfortable with his crush on me.....but he helps out a lot with the fan club for the ladies, so I put up with him....

·
Banned
6,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's in denial. He's also the president of my fan club, as well. I'm a little uncomfortable with his crush on me.....but he helps out a lot with the fan club for the ladies, so I put up with him....
SEE!?!? That's what I'm talking about!! :D

...and Sharlin, here's a recent pic of Carson....from lastnight... just for you. :D

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Name: Mary

Pet's Name:
Lexi 8 years, Liberty 3.5 years, and Penny the money cat!

Husband:
Yep! Almost 22 years!

Kids:
Two teenage boys

Helpful hint about me:
I really enjoy training with my dogs :) .
I show Liberty in Rally and Obedience and am learning how to track with Lexi!
Liberty and I enjoy Therapy Dog work.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts