Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More snow pictures! :doh: Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

It was beautiful and sunny out today. But look are deceiving, it was a chilly -15 F on my thermometer. My fingers wanted to fall off it was that cold, so I put booties on the beast. He's never worn them, so he tried his best to take them off! Maybe someday he'll figure out they keep the snow out of his toes.

Here's a pooch in disguise. Is it the abominable snowdog?

His drool kept freezing on his whiskers.

Booties in action.

The snow's deep again, so the spidey ball makes a reappearance.

Finally he's worn out! Maybe I should get off GRF and actually get stuff done before he's ready for round 2. :wave:

·
Raini (ChatGoldens)
414 Posts
great pics...he sure is a handsome boy...I love his look...nice deep snow you have...my 2 want to come play!!!!!!!!1

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
oh man... Boone just gets more and more GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous photos! Bet he was happy to see Spidey again lol!!!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Boone is a gorgeous fella! Why do these nuts LIKE to stay out in these absurd temps? Mine was all wound up this morning when it was 6 degrees, doing the golden roll until I thought frozen body parts would fall off him:)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I loved that first picture...but the frozen drool picture was cool too..and that action shot was fabulous...heck, I loved all the picture and those booties too!

What a beautiful boy you have.

Jan, Seamus, Gracie, Phoebe & Duke

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those pictures are just so good and funny also. They made me laugh with his jumping thru the snow in his booties and with the drool. He is just such a handsome boy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts