1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gibson's Golden Guy CD GCG TDI

"Toby", "His Royal Highness"

January 31, 1998 - January 2, 2012

You were loved beyond words. You will be greatly missed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Run free, royal Toby. So sorry for your loss.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I am so sorry, Barb. Toby was well loved.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Barb....I'm so sorry for your loss. I have shed so many tears today reading the threads on Toby.

RIP handsome boy!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
I am so sorry, Barb and family. When I saw the sun peek out not long ago, I took that to mean Toby had made it. Rest in peace HRH.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
so very sorry Barb...

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Beautiful. I can picture Toby already smiling that smile into your heart, that picture tells so clearly how greatly he loved and was loved.

I am so sorry you had to say good bye,

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a beautiful smiling boy. Just remember the love affair never ever dies... that love goes on forever. He's just behind the thin veil that separates us from forever life. Hugs and warm healing thoughts to you and your family. Godspeed Toby... send your mom some Godwinks!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
every moment is a gift
3,127 Posts
We were just outside and I marveled at how beautiful the day was. It reminded me of Toby lounging inside under the umbrella.

Then I noticed the moon in the sky in the middle of the day - a beautiful thing quite unexpected, just as your relationship with Toby was and always will be.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Please except our condolences.
I have been following the other thread since it started.
We are very very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Rest in peace, beautiful boy. Run free now and play.

My sincerest condolences, Barb. Toby knew how deeply you loved him, and he will return that love beyond his final breath on earth, into eternity.
Weeping with you and sending you strength in my heart.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Even though we have never met, I understand fully the emotions that you are going through. Toby was a loved boy and is now running free at the bridge, joined by Vivien and Sweeney Todd who are playing with him right now.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
He was a lucky boy, from the beginning to the end. My heart goes out to you!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I am so very sorry. Rest in peace Toby.

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
The sky will be brighter tonight for the addition of Toby's star.

Writing "On Joy and Sorrow," Khalil Gibran tells us:
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Barb, nursing Toby over the last months and now setting him free has hollowed out new places in your heart - a heart that grew bigger to hold your incredible love for him. Someday I hope the new hollows carved by today's sorrow will fill with joy again.

For now, I wish I could hold you in my arms and cry along with you.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Hugs to you Barb. I am so sorry.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts