Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I'm very excited! We are getting our first golden retriever boy in about 4 four weeks and need help picking name. Our top four are Cooper, Brady, Bruschi (pronounced brewski) , and Barley. As you can see we are big NE Patriots fans:laugh:. I think our top two are Bruschi and Barley because they are a little less common. We would love to know your opinions and if you have any other name ideas feel free to comment them below. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

·
Zoinks!!! Ruh Roh Raggy!!
1,478 Posts
How about Gronk?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I had a whole list of names when I went to pick Cedar up, and then when I saw him, most of the names didn't fit! You could wait it out and see.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I love Brady! Its unique, and named after the GROAT :) I'm a big Pats fan too! Bruschi is cute, but you may get tired of explaining to people how to pronounce his name.

But I agree with waiting to get your pup home with you to decide. They have such distinct personalities, and you will definitely know when they get home and settle in for a few days.

With my current dog, I was thinking Willow, Luna, Pippa, and Piper, in that order of preference. But after day 1 I knew she wasn't a Willow, and for a few days went back and forth between Luna and Piper, but she was just totally a Piper. Never looked back.

With my last dog, I was dead set on either Lily, or Zuzu (from its a wonderful life). I got her, and she just wasn't either. She was sort of a Lily, but after having her for a few days, her name dawned on me. I ended up naming her Maeby after a character from Arrested Development, and called her Maeby or Mae.

·
His Excellency
8 Posts
My wife suggests Manning or Payton. As for me, when I hear "Brady" I just think of an aging stink weasel (i.e. Go Bucks!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I named my one DK. I dont knw why. Initially many founded it odd but now everyone seems to be impressed by the unique name and some have started following the trend too ... U can try

1 - 12 of 12 Posts