Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of the following pictures do you like the best, if you were to choose just one.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
If I could pick two, I would pick the top picture and the bottom right picture. If I had to pick just 1, I would pick the bottom right. Like Katie, I like how that picture highlights her face.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like number "3". It oozes abundance.
Congratulations gorgeous girl!!
Thank you all for the responses. Number 4 (bottom right) is my fav as well followed by the first one.
Reason I quoted Doug is because flat coat breeders/owners have preferred the 3rd one as well.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
If I could pick two, I would pick the top picture and the bottom right picture. If I had to pick just 1, I would pick the bottom right. Like Katie, I like how that picture highlights her face.
Same here, but I really like the third. If I were doing something for myself (like framing a print) I would do the third. But if I were say breeding the dog and wanted pictures to show puppy people I would pick the fourth picture.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same here, but I really like the third. If I were doing something for myself (like framing a print) I would do the third. But if I were say breeding the dog and wanted pictures to show puppy people I would pick the fourth picture.
I took the pics for a little article. I am humbled that she is considered for that and even more humbled by Darcy making such a great improvement in such a short time. Darcy will not be bred. Her next cycle is after she turns 6 years of age. I was humbled that the boy's owner who is working to complete the MH would have considered Darcy for puppies. I wanted her to have at least one title. For a flat coat is too late in life to have puppies at that age. We will continue her CH and working towards the SH. I have loved her from the moment I saw her picture on FB when the breeder took her back. And my love for her has only grown since then. She is my Tinker Bell!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I took the pics for a little article. I am humbled that she is considered for that and even more humbled by Darcy making such a great improvement in such a short time. Darcy will not be bred. Her next cycle is after she turns 6 years of age. I was humbled that the boy's owner who is working to complete the MH would have considered Darcy for puppies. I wanted her to have at least one title. For a flat coat is too late in life to have puppies at that age. We will continue her CH and working towards the SH. I have loved her from the moment I saw her picture on FB when the breeder took her back. And my love for her has only grown since then. She is my Tinker Bell!
Glad to hear about her being in the article! The breeding part was theoretical (it was the only non personal usage I could think of). Do flatboats not live as long as goldens? I guess I am just surprised they stop breeding the girls by then.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to hear about her being in the article! The breeding part was theoretical (it was the only non personal usage I could think of). Do flatcoats not live as long as goldens? I guess I am just surprised they stop breeding the girls by then.
Few flat coats make it in the double digits. Darcy's mom passed last year at 11 after battling cancer for over a year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts