1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
So cute!! The countdown begins!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Where are you in the pick? I would grab them all. Adorable and going to be so hard to take only one.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I cannot say enough good about how this litter has been raised. They have been exposed to all kinds of surfaces, tons of toys, snow, and water. They have been around children and adults, and handled a lot. They've been taught to retrieve, and to come when called. Paper training is well under way.
This is the way it SHOULD be done. Their bright little brains have been stimulated from birth.
What fantastic people.

·
Registered
13,071 Posts
Ooooooh! You're getting a Tito puppy!!! They are all so cute!! And it sounds like there isn't a bad personality in the bunch. It'll be fun to look back at that pic once you find out which one you get.

·
Registered
250 Posts
How can you ever choose? One thing that helped us was looking at which pup looked most like the name we had chosen. We all looked at the pups and said which one looks most like an Aspen and then chose from there! Good luck! Again I don't think you can make a bad choice in choosing a golden!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I am sure that no matter which one you get he will perfect for you. Only about 2wks??? till he comes home...eh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts