Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone's dog has Cushing's disease and takes Trilostane (Vetoryl), where do you buy it? At 110 mg per day, it gets very expensive!

Thanks.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
I've never had to give any of my dogs this drug. However, when I was buying drugs for my bridge girl I bought from Sam's Club. I don't know if you have any of these in California but I'm betting you have some form of warehouse club that offers discounts on prescriptions. Check them out. Good luck. I'm sorry your pup has Cushings.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I don't have a dog with Cushings. However, for most prescriptions Foster's and Smith or Petmeds have the best prices. What I have also seen with Petmeds is if you find it anywhere on the web for a price lower than theirs, they will match the price.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
CostCo has the best price on prescriptions in our area. They are about half the price as other sources. The only thing is they only carry the drugs that people use. If it is a Canine drug only, they will not carry it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, we don't have a Sam's Club, and I checked Costco--they don't have trilostane, that is correct.

Thanks for the other suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts