375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you smooch your pooch?

A. On the nose/muzzle

B. On the mouth

C. On the paws

D. Everywhere!!!!!

E. I don't kiss my dogs.

This poll may not work, so I just put a,b,c... I have no idea how to make a regular one! :doh: To answer reply and put your answer if it does not work.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must give at least 10 smooches on Maxi's forehead slightly above her zipper each and every day!
I kiss piper there too! Actually, I kiss her everywhere! LOL!!!

Reactions: Wendy427

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I guess everywhere fits best for us. I like to bury my nose behind the ears, kiss the top of the head, the muzzle, the shoulder, the side of his face. His paws if he's had a bath. Right now I have to be careful with kisses, because I might come back without a nose (the puppy shark teeth).

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
everywhere!

poor dog is so covered with smooches that somedays I think he actually rolls his eyes and says, "again? Really, mom?"

D) Everywhere for us too!!! I especially love crawling next to him and just laying down with my nose in his fur and drifting off to sleep. His favorite kisses are on the front of his nose (the wet part, go figure).

·
Esquire Golden Retrievers
4,809 Posts
A. And also on the forehead and the tops of their heads. And their ears. Every day. Thankfully, they have learned to tolerate this odd behavior of mine. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
D. I kiss piper everywhere! She doesn't seem to mind it though. I'm also training her to be a lap dog...kinda....

Reactions: laprincessa

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
I've read that dogs don't like to be hugged, that they simply tolerate it from their weird humans. If I hadn't read this from reputable sources, I never would have guessed it - Max not only seems to love being hugged by me, but by other people, too.

Off topic, but is this something they learn to like or do you think it's just part of his nature?

·
Registered
257 Posts
D. Everywhere!! It sounds gross, but I love kissing my dogs up under their lips! Right on the teeth! The more wet the kiss, the better!

Kora's registered name is Belle D'Or Kissy Suzuki...although she is stingy with her kisses.

We just make sure to steal as many as we can and then when we do get one back, it's just that much more special!

I have a confession too - Hi, my name is Kelly...and I love kissing my puppy!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
D. Everywhere!! It sounds gross, but I love kissing my dogs up under their lips! Right on the teeth! The more wet the kiss, the better!

Kora's registered name is Belle D'Or Kissy Suzuki...although she is stingy with her kisses.

We just make sure to steal as many as we can and then when we do get one back, it's just that much more special!

I have a confession too - Hi, my name is Kelly...and I love kissing my puppy!!

Yep, I kiss piper on the mouth too! She loves to kiss me (probably to taste any leftover food) and its so cute!!! :smooch:

Reactions: laprincessa
1 - 20 of 28 Posts